To our valued customers,
At Pop’s, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. As of now, we still welcome you to stop by for TO GO/Takeout/Pickup for the delicious Pop’s meals you love, but we encourage you as we encourage all of our employees to take all necessary precautions recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). This includes the recommended (CDC) social distancing between customers. We are closely monitoring all developments and keeping up to date on recommendations by the CDC. All Pop’s locations are also set up with Door Dash, and some Pop’s locations have other methods of delivery available.
According to the CDC and Department of Health, COVID-19 primarily spreads through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person sneezes or coughs. Currently, the best measure to avoid COVID-19 is to avoid coming in contact with the virus through the following personal hygiene measures:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60- 95% alcohol when water and soap are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, and immediately dispose of the tissue and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
We also want to update you on how we are working to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our day-to-day operations by taking the following measures:
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched by employees or customers (tables, counters, doorknobs, toilets, phones, etc.).
- If an employee is showing flu-like symptoms, he or she will be excluded from operation until they are symptom free.
- If a customer is showing flu-like symptoms, providing them with additional napkins or tissues to use when they cough or sneeze.
- If a customer or employee is vomiting or having diarrhea, at this time we are recommending that you follow protocols in place for Norovirus.
- If there is a confirmed case of coronavirus at a restaurant, whether of an employee or customer, consider closing the location for at one to two days and perform thorough cleaning and sanitation procedures
We will continue to take all precautions recommended by health officials to ensure the safety of both our employees and the customers we serve. We look forward to serving you for your next take out or delivery order!